Did you know that nearly 75% of all adult women have had at least one yeast infection in their lifetime (prevalence – 29%)?
The Three Most Common Vaginal Infections:
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV, 40-50%)
- Candidal Vulvovaginitis (Yeast Infection, 20-25%)
- Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV, 15-20%)
All share the same symptoms: itching, burning and irritation, abnormal vaginal discharge.
- Vaginal Infection is Responsible for over 10 million physician office visits each year in the US.
- The prevalence of vaginal Yeast infection is 29%.
- Nearly 75% of all adult women have had at least one “yeast infection” in their lifetime.
- 50% of all adult woman will have a recurrent yeast infection.
- 64% of Self Medicated Women are Incorrectly Diagnosed.
- Yeast Infection is the only vaginal infection for which OTC treatments are available, allowing women to self-diagnose and self-treat their condition.
- Vaginal infections in early pregnancy are known to account for up to 40% of Pre Term Births (PTB), the main cause of perinatal morbidity and mortality in industrialized countries.
- Early detection and treatment of vulvovaginal candidosis (VVC) at early gestation has proven to reduce the rate of PTB.
In a study, performed at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Division at the Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, the Savvycheck Vaginal Yeast test showed to be excellent screening tool for VVC in asymptomatic pregnant woman.
SavvyCheck Vaginal Yeast Test
- One step device
- 10 minutes to results
- Easy to interpret
- High accuracy PPV of 90.3 , NPV of 99.4
- CE Cleared for POC and self testing
Check out our offer.