Whirl-Pak® is proud to celebrate over 60 years as a trusted partner to our customers around the world by providing quality, dependable, sterilized sample and collection products.
Whirl-Pak® sterilized sampling bags are ideal for food & beverage, dairy, water, medical, veterinary, environmental, soil, and industrial markets as well as surface, forensic science, genetics, biomedical, and pharmaceutical sampling.
- Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: Eliminate sharp points which could puncture the bags, scratch a person’s hands, or puncture gloves.
- Guaranteed Sterilization: +1 Sterilization® — process of sterilizing sealed cartons of Whirl-Pak® bags after manufacturing, which is completed at an independent ISO-certified facility.
- Traceable Sterility: Download sterility certificates from whirl-pak.com using the lot number and master number on every box.
- Film: Exceptionally clear film and superior strength by using co-extrusion low-density and linear low-density, virgin polyethylene.
- Leak-Proof Closure: Whirling or folding the bag over three times and securing with the closure tabs creates a leak-proof sampling container.
- Reduced Storage and Shipping: Whirl-Pak® bags can save you $$$ as they require less space vs. other sampling containers, which saves on shipping, storage, and waste costs.
Learn more about Top Sellers: